We currently have voluntary vacancies in our upcoming Southbrook School, Swannanoa School and Ohoka School Holiday Programmes for anyone 16 years and older, who is wanting to gain some experience in working within the Childcare sector. The dates we are running the programmes are (Monday to Friday) 19th – 30th April (closed 26th April). We will also be needing staff for the July school holidays as well.
Working in a Holiday Programme is a great way to develop leadership skills and gain experience working with people, they are also a lot of fun and a great way to meet new friends as part of a team alongside an experienced supervisor.
What is on offer:
- Experience in a safe, fun and supportive environment, full health and safety training provided by experienced staff
- Induction training in Child Behaviour, Child Protection, Health & Safety and Emergency Procedures for the childcare sector
- Great leadership experience, participation also shows commitment and confidence, things employers and tertiary institutes love.
- Written references from Kidsbase Management of experience gained, for future employment opportunities, great for the C.V.
- Lots of FREE fun activities to participate in during our Holiday Programmes
- This can lead to paid work with Kidsbase.
I would welcome the opportunity to further discuss the programme with any applicant who is interested. We have vacancies available every day so applicants can choose flexible times to participate. We are just asking for a commitment from the student to make sure we can cover the child : adult ratio for the programme.
We are required by law to get police vets done for all our staff before they start with us and this can take up to four weeks to come through, so need to allow time for these to arrive.
I also encourage you to browse our website www.kidsbase.co.nz for further information about who we are and what we do.
I can be contacted on the details below should you require any further information.
Brenda Richardson, HR Manager
Mobile: 027 650 9958